We all know what it is. We all know where it comes from. We would all love one for ourselves. Well, back at BYU, I once told a few friends that if any of my (younger) brothers got married before I did, I was buying myself something from Tiffany's. Well, I can't back out on something I told my friends, now can I? That would be very dishonest and un-trustworthy of me! So, last week I went to Tiffany's (by the way, don't EVER go there the day before Mother's day!!) and picked up a little something for myself. Luckily, I'd done my research online beforehand and knew exactly what I wanted, so all I had to do was wait for the woman to wrap up my very own little blue box (which I was happy to wait for)!
So that's it ... my Tiffany's necklace. And, I must say, it does feel good to wear it :) ha ha And just as a sidenote, when I went on the site to get the picture today, I noticed that the price had gone up! Apparently Ryan got married at just the right time!
p.s. I think its kind of funny (or ironic?) that Laura's wedding color was "aqua" which she described as "Tiffany blue." Just another reason that I love her - and a good rationalization that this was meant to be.
Monday, May 19, 2008
My Little Blue Box.
Posted by
Shanna
at
19.5.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well aren't we a bit high class??? I hope there is a man out there who can support such a high class woman!!!! hehehehehe:)
Haha, you are AWESOME. I love you, you're my hero! You've definitely got the right attitude, I love "deserving" to treat myself to something good.
Post a Comment