My trip to UT was probably the most hectic, crazy trip I've had! It was literally non-stop from the time I landed until the time I left to come back. Luckily for me, I have great friends who came to me while I was there. Kelli came over after the reception on Friday night and we were both so tired that we laid on the couch and talked for a couple hours (no pictures, for all of our benefit).
One of my best friends from DC, Kassandra, came all the way from Logan on Saturday morning to visit - and to introduce me to her darling little two month old Dakota. She stared at me for awhile ...And then she was so cute and was smiling and laughing almost the whole time we visited. I'm glad that she liked me, because she was certainly a doll. Thanks for coming to visit!!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Darling Dakota
Posted by
Shanna
at
22.5.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment