I haven't ever hated the dentist like most people do (hygenists who should have been hair stylists with the way they talk, now that's another topic). Here's how it usually goes: I go to the dentist, they clean my teeth, take x-rays and put flouride on them, then the dentist comes in and says one of a few things to me ... "You have perfect teeth." "Gorgeous." "You make me sick." "You don't make me any money, now get out of here." Then I get my free toothbrucsh and floss, and that's it. 30 minutes, and I'm done for the next six months.
Well today he came in and started poking around and said to the hygenist "you told her about this little one right?" To which she responded "No, I wanted you to confirm first." A little WHAT?? Yup, a little cavity. He said its really nothing, just a tiny dot, that he couldn't even really show me it was so small. He said they'll pretend its a sealant, and if I ever join the Peace Corp, he will still tell them that I have perfect teeth. No rush to get it filled, but I scheduled it for next week. How cool is this though - he does all his fillings with a laser! I have always wanted to see how it works - I guess now I will get to by no choice of my own. Oh well I guess I can't have perfect teeth forever.
Monday, January 28, 2008
What? I'm Not Perfect Anymore? (ha ha)
Posted by
Shanna
at
28.1.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment