Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January Randomness

So what HAVE I been doing in January (obviously NOT blogging)? Just to name a few, in no particular order:

1. Trying to figure out which half marathon I'm actually going to run (oh and trying to figure out a training schedule so I don't die in the process).
2. Watching football.
3. Celebrating birthdays.
4. Planning baseball trips for the summer (just bought my ticket for Seattle over Memorial Day).
5. Resisting the urge to buy music off of iTunes (successfully).
6. Tracking my life (ok my financial life) on Quicken.
7. Wondering if I should give up sugar again for an undetermined amount of time.
8. Watching movies - "27 Dresses" being my favorite (I think I love James Marsden).
9. Wishing the writer's strike would be over so The Office would come back.
10. Counting down the days until January 31 when LOST returns.
11. Breaking hearts left and right (hey if that's what people want to think, I've decided to let them go right ahead).
12. Remembering how much I love my space heaters and electric blanket.
13. Staying away from the mall - I haven't bought any new clothes all month!
14. Discovering a new flavor of ice cream - Chocolate Nutty Moose Tracks (the light kind - because I'm sure after all that chocolate and peanut butter and nuts, saving 50 calories makes a HUGE difference, right?!?).
15. Thinking its time for a blog makeover (obviously not enough to do something about it, but its a thought).
16. Getting information about my 10 year high school reunion and trying to decide whether or not I should go.
17. Reconnecting with old friends on Facebook.

That's all for now (not all that I've done, this is far from a conclusive list, but at least its an idea). I can't believe I'm leaving it at 17 - its such a random number and I don't like doing things that seem unfinished. But hey, its a new year so I'll just go with it. And I'll try not to continue my absence from the wonderful world of blogging.

3 comments:

heidi said...

well, if you are looking for a half marathon, kansas city has a great one in june. somehow i was convinced to run it and i am training right now. good luck.

Nikki said...

Another half marathon! You go, girl!

Kristy said...

Hooray!! I'm glad you've returned to the blogging world. It's fun to hear what you've been up to. Go to the reunion so you can tell me all about it!!!
Kristy