I don't have to dream of a white Christmas this year, because we most definitely have one! Here's a shot of Ryan, his girlfriend Laura, and me earlier today - we were sick of waiting for Matt to come so we could take a picture to send to Josh! Its a really bad picture, but I love the view out our back door with all the snow!
Christmas has been very relaxing this year - which has been very nice. We were able to talk to Josh (on a mission in Canada) this morning and open our presents and then basically hang around the house and eat food (and more food - isn't that what vacation is all about?) ... I've been reading a couple good books and working on mastering my Dr. Mario skills.
Christmas has been very relaxing this year - which has been very nice. We were able to talk to Josh (on a mission in Canada) this morning and open our presents and then basically hang around the house and eat food (and more food - isn't that what vacation is all about?) ... I've been reading a couple good books and working on mastering my Dr. Mario skills. Laura joined us for Christmas dinner, but before, we had to snap a few Christmas photos. First, one of the kids ...
And then one of the fam (minus Josh of course):
That's about all the excitement from here ... hope everyone has had a very merry Christmas today!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm coveting your cute coat also. I forgot to take any pictures with me in them today. Oops.
matt is always the prettiest and most rugged of the bunch, good jorb matt
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Shanna! The pictures are so cute. You always look so in-style, in-shape, and in the know!
LOVE your hair color!
Post a Comment