I've seen this on so many other blogs that I decided to do it myself. So, without further ado, I give you my 100 Random things.
1. One of my very favorite things in the world is going to the Monuments in DC at night.
2. I can sing "I Am a Child of God" in Japanese.
3. I didn't have a passport until I was 25 years old.
4. I am the oldest of 4 kids - and the only girl.
5. I have never broken a bone.
6. I never had braces.
7. The only time I shared a room was when I was at BYU.
8. I have never mowed a lawn in my life.
9. I have 75 first cousins.
10. I cannot drive a stick shift.
11. I always make wishes at 11:11.
12. I played the violin in 4th and 5th grade.
13. I played the flute in Jr. High, then thought I was too cool for band in high school, so I joined the choir.
14. I was in a community show choir in high school.
15. I love Fall.
16. I was born in Oklahoma.
17. I have lived in 6 states (OK, TX, GA, MO, UT, & VA). 
18. I learned to talk while we lived in Texas - and had quite the Texan accent!
23. I have been to baseball games at 21 Major League ballparks (14 more to go - until they build more). 26. I know every word to "Ice Ice
27. I could eat at Cafe Rio every day for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy.
28. I have had 24 roommates since I graduated from high school.
29. I haven't 'had a tv show' in years until last summer when I became addicted to LOST and The Office.
30. I sleep with an electric blanket every night.
31. When I was a little girl I wanted to be a BYU cheerleader 'when I grew up.'
32.
33. I love living so close to Washington DC and being able to do all the cool things that I can (this pic was at Pres. Bush's Inauguration).
43. I can't whistle.
44. The only cavity I've ever had was in a baby tooth.
45.
If I would have been a boy, my name would have been Spencer.46. I love having friends come to visit - and making them get up early so we can cram in all the good sights (this is the Shenendoah valley when the leaves were changing).
49. My grandma's chicken ranch is in the movie "Napoleon Dynamite."
Two years ago I spent Thanksgiving in Ireland.53. I was rear-ended twice in 4 days.
54. I hate mushrooms.
55. I love jewelry!
56. I LOVE having my hair done (every 7 weeks)!
57. I am not an animal person at all.
58. I hate mice.
59. I have the first 100 Babysitters Club Books, 7 Super Specials, and many Mystery specials.
60. I only have one living grandparent.
72. My favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor is Everything But The...
73. People used to tell me I look like Candace Cameron aka DJ on 'Full House.' (once a security checkpoint person at the Orlando airport checked my driver's license again to make sure I wasn't her ... ok I don't think its THAT close of a resemblance!!)89. I am really good at spending money!

95. I love cooking and baking and trying new recipes.
96. I love shopping of all kinds.
97. I got two of those red light photo tickets within a week of each other!
99. I love CHOCOLATE in any way, shape, form, or size!
100. I like to think that I am creative but coming up with this list was mighty tricky!
THE END. :)



4 comments:
love the list! you've got me beat though, because i only have the first 66 baby-sitter's club books and the first 5 special editions. i love all your pictures!
Wow! Those Baby-sitter's Club books are going to be worth something someday, I'm sure of it! Now tell the truth, you re-read them from time to time - right?!?! :-)
Loved the list. I should really start working on this one but it might take me a few days!!
loved it! i was inspired for my own list!
and i LOVED the BSC. i wanted to be claudia.
Post a Comment