Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Is it really 2007?!?

Hard to believe another year has gone by and I am amazingly not any older! ;)

New Year's Eve was pretty low-key this year since it was Sunday, but we all crashed at Katie's parent's house and rang in the new year with a bunch of friends.


So on the vein of new year's resolutions ... I guess I should say that I am going to update this new blog thing that I've got going on here "regularly" (whatever that means)! As for now though, a few pictures will have to suffice since one of my other goals is to go to bed "early" - which means right now!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

hey love! so excited you had a good new year. next year it's new york lady!

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Seriously, where do you get all of your cute necklaces? You are so darling, it's sickening! :-)

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

Oh how I miss the langely friends . . .

provoce said...

Happy New Year Shanna!