Friday, February 27, 2009

Picture Tag

Ok AniC, this one's for you. I know, I haven't blogged in AGES. I have reasons, really I do. But you challenged me, and I always take a challenge. You said this:

***The Challenge is to go to your picture folder on your computer. Find the 6th folder. Go to the 6th picture of the 6th folder. Post the picture on your blog and describe it. Pass the challenge on to 6 friends. Link to them on your blog and let them know they've been challenged.***

And I say this:
I was at Dulles Airport. June 2007. Waiting to go to CA. We ended up being there for 11 hours, trying to get on standby after United wouldn't let us on our initial flight. I'm pretty sure this picture was before 10am, and I was already drinking a Diet Coke. That's when you know its gonna be a long day...

I'm not going to tag anyone, because well, I'm just not. But, I'm back in the blogging game now. Happy? :)

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Hooray, glad to see you are alive and well!

aniC said...

dont get sassy with me young lady!

Globe Trecker said...

Glad to see you're back in the blogging world! This is a cute picture of you, btw.

jaordyna said...

Whew, whew- pretty lady!