No, I'm not talking about Kelly Clarkson (even though I do love her new song). Big surprise, I'm talking about ...
Spring Training Baseball!!! Four weeks from yesterday, I'll be in Florida. 5 games in 3 days.
HOORAY. It can't come soon enough.
BUT ... as we all know, we must have a well-diversified portfolio. And guess what that means??? I'm branching out. Brushing up on other sports. And why not go straight to the top of Spring Sports Heaven?
The NCAA Tournament. MARCH MADNESS!!! Greensboro, NC. Rounds 1 & 2 (although we'll probably only go to the Saturday games ... anyone interested in the Thursday games??).
Can't wait for Selection Sunday to find out who we're going to be seeing playing ...
Friday, February 27, 2009
My Life Would Suck Without You.
Posted by
Shanna
at
27.2.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh it would be fun to be single and travel with you. I love basketball like you love baseball!!
I tagged you on a post... check it out :) xoxo See you in a month!!!
Post a Comment