Thursday, December 11, 2008

Suckers and Candy Canes

Remember when you were little and you loved going to the bank with your mom because every time you went, you knew they would give you a sucker (even if it was one of those nasty chalky sugar-free ones)? I hope that wasn't just me!

Well, last night I went to the bank last night after I waited patiently for the guy to ask me how to pronounce my name correctly (and wondered why the video screen wasn't working this time), I finally hear the whoosh of the plastic tube making its way back to me from the chute. Much to my surprise, I opened it up to find this ...

I don't even really like suckers, but the candy canes were an added bonus! There's nothing quite like sucking on a candy cane on your way to Costco to make you feel like a kid all over again and put you in the Christmas spirit!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Is Lillywhite a hard to pronounce last name??? I DON'T THINK SO!!! Try Kulicke, Mr. bank teller! Or Wistisen...which is significantly easier than Kulicke. At least you can sound it out!