Yup, that's right, 29 years today. Wow. I won't get started on my thoughts concerning my age! But I will say that I don't know what I ever did on my birthday without modern technology ... phone calls, text messages, tons of Facebook wall posts, emails, family website comments ... all combined together with the good old fashioned real birthday cards and (the best) in-person birthday wishes and celebrations for a fabulous day of feeling loved from the moment I woke up this morning to the minute I'm going to bed. Thanks to everyone who contributed to make today a great birthday!
Weird - my hair seems to be getting darker as I get older (and coincidentally falls in line with the season change...)?! ;) Go figure! (and stay tuned for some exciting posts soon to come - just as soon as I download all of my pictures from the last few days!)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
They Say Its My Birthday...
Posted by
Shanna
at
30.9.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i was just going to say that your hair always looks so good! and i love the color right now. i'm glad you had a happy birthday...and i agree about modern technology. it is rather nice. :)
also, i really like your template. did you design it yourself?
Yeah...so lets pretend that today is still the 30th of September and I did not forget your birthday, and that I am not a bad friend and blah blah blah-Happy Birthday-Next year is your Golden Year-as I have been told-30 on the 30th! Hope you had a fabulous day! So sorry I forgot, I am only 9 hours late-that is not too bad :)
Happy belated birthday!!! I hope you really had a wonderful day. Teusch!
I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment