Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Hair Cut

Ok, all those of you that have asked - here is a picture of my latest hair cut. [I decided I should probably post a real picture of it before I post my Kirtland pictures, since those were all taken after the half-hearted effort of getting ready that comes when you wake up at 6am on a Saturday morning sharing a hotel room with 3 other girls...]

Anyway, thanks to Jen, here's my new 'do ...

5 comments:

The Wylers said...

So cute - I love it! Love the cut, love the color, love everything about it. It really shapes your face well!

Nikki said...

Love your hair, AND your face is so freaking beautiful! How do you get your skin like that?

Kristy said...

I really like your haircut! I wish I could find someone I trust around here to cut my hair. I've had so many bad haircuts!! Oh well. I really like your new blog makeover too, very pretty!

The Bunker Family said...

I LOVE it! The cut is perfect for you. Cute picture, too.

Kas said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT