Its March - so let's bring on the spring. What does that mean? Well, first things first, March Madness of course! I can't wait.
But let's be honest, what does a girl like me really think of when someone mentions spring? Um ... think really hard. Bingo! Spring Training. Hooray. I went home for lunch on Friday and turned on ESPN and got REALLY excited when I saw the Braves-Dodgers spring training game. Baseball season is on its way.
This is the year. This is my year. And by that I mean its the year that I'm going to finish my baseball stadium tour. I can hardly wait! Our hometown Washington Nationals have a brand-spanking new stadium that's about to be inaugurated. Unfortunately, opening day is on a Sunday, so I'm opting out of that one. The really sad part about that is they're playing the Braves!! But they're in town the next week, so I'm planning on going then. Its very exciting to have baseball's newest stadium (for a year anyway) right here in DC! Single game tickets go on sale tomorrow morning :)
I've already bought my ticket to fly to Seattle for Memorial Day. Can't wait! The plan is to go to San Francisco and Oakland over the 4th of July, and Houston and Dallas over Labor Day. Then the only other stadium I have to manage to squeeze in there sometime is Denver, and I'm done! Finished. Wow. I can't really believe it. Now if only I could find a sponser.....
Monday, March 3, 2008
March makes me smile.
Posted by
Shanna
at
3.3.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you going to come see us on the 4th? We have a spare bedroom. (o:
i'm so jealous shanna!!! you are going to have such a blast. what a fun time up ahead. is jenny going to go with you to all the games!?! i hope all is going well! i miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment