Friday, October 5, 2007

Baby Pictures

My mom posted a couple pictures on our family website and I thought I'd put them here too. I love the little bracelet that I have on ... I learned early the importance of wearing jewelry and having well-styled hair ;) And this one is priceless - my Grandma Woodward came to visit us in Oklahoma when I was born. Apparently it didn't take me long to realize how to open my mouth (and haven't stopped since...)!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

hey girlie...cute pics of you as a baby...of course. okay, super bad friend but happy birthday! i miss you tons. and you looked gorgeous on your big day!!!! i love your guts!

lrbodine said...

You had lots of hair!! So cute.

Nikki said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! You are such a darling baby! And that's a pretty foxy Grandma! How the heck did she stay so thin?

J said...

What a cute baby you were! PS I added you to my the list on my blog

Megan Andrea said...

I NEED A NEW BLOG!!!! ONLY ONE IN OCTOBER??SHEESH