Florida won the NCAA Tourney for the 2nd straight year. Wah-hoo. But more importantly, Ohio State lost :) ha ha
But the best news of the day is that Baseball Season has officially begun!! My boys the Braves pulled off a win in the 10th inning, thanks to the 2nd homerun of the game by Edgar Renteria. I just hope they can keep that kind of playing up and have a good season this year. No more not getting to the playoffs like last year.
My hometown boys didn't fare so well ... both the Nationals and the Orioles lost. But that's ok, that's the beautiful things about baseball - there are still 161 more games to go :)
Monday, April 2, 2007
Small Reasons To Smile :)
Posted by
Shanna
at
2.4.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go Gators!! We are very happy they beat Ohio State!!
Hi Shanna! I totally remember you. And I've actually checked up on your blog from time to time, but was too shy to leave a comment. We're actually moving in a couple months, so we'll no longer be fellow D.C.-area residents. Bummer. Hope everything's cool.
Post a Comment