Feliz Navidad!

My family decided to spend Christmas away from home this year, since its been almost 4 years since we've had a family vacation, and who knows how much longer it will be before another one, since Josh will turn 19 and go on a mission in 2007 (aahh - how is he old enough to go on a mission when I am still 22?!?) Since we all had time off of work and school, and much to the chagrin of mom & dad, none of us are married ... we spent 4.5 fabulous days in Mazatlan, Mexico.

Here's the Top 10 Highlights of the trip ...
10 - Discovering Mexican landmarks - Senor Frogs (the equivlant to 'Mickey Mouse', Sam's Club (pronounced 'cloob'), the Discoteca, the tequila factories, and anywhere that has an open bar!!
10 - Discovering Mexican landmarks - Senor Frogs (the equivlant to 'Mickey Mouse', Sam's Club (pronounced 'cloob'), the Discoteca, the tequila factories, and anywhere that has an open bar!!
9 - Learning how to 'just say NO' to the timeshare salespeople, who are everywhere. I'm really sorry but, I just don't want to tour your resort and walk among the flamingos today...

8 - Freezing through Church (the Mexicans are very excited about their air conditioning!) not understanding anything other than singing "Noche De Luz."

7 - Having the tour driver forgetting to put the vehicle in park ... um, yeah, that was about the most exciting part of the 'City Tour.'

6 - Learning just how many minutes on a little fishing boat it takes to make me seasick ... not very many, unfortunately...

5 - Watching the beautiful sunsets on the beach.
4 - Going running on the beach on Christmas morning.
3 - Fresh chips and salsa, need I say more?
2 - Late night laughing ... well, not just late night, more like around the clock laughing.

1 - 'Hola amigos, you wanna buy my junk?' (ok they didn't really say that but they might as well have)!

If that doesn't convince you, then how about a gorgeous sunny, 75 degree Christmas day? It couldn't have been better!


3 comments:
you look so beautiful and THIN! I miss you girlie face. I like your blog.
I miss mexico! Looks like you packed alot of fun in 4.5 days!
nice job. i want to go to mexico always!!!!! i'm glad you celebrated christmas in style!
Post a Comment