This is the reason that I neglected blogging for so long. I started on it when I was home for Christmas, and then spent hour after hour of late nights and early mornings creating, editing, changing, and fine-tuning this book on MyPublisher. This was my life for the entire month of January, and into early February. After I received it, I decided to take a break from staring at the computer screen for so many hours!
Every hour was absolutely worth it. I love, Love, LOVE the finished product. It is fun to have all my baseball memories (through 2008 anyway) all in one place.
Monday, March 9, 2009
My Baseball Book.
If you are interested in viewing it online, click HERE. If you want to see it in person, let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
shanna your book is AMAZING!!!!!! what a great compilation to have!
Well, to be honest, I'd rather see it in person... but I'm still working on trying to talk Brian into that.
I love the book, you are so amazing! How fun! And have fun at spring training. I'm not into baseball much, but I'd go to Florida for anything. I'm dreaming of the sun...
Well, no wonder you've been so busy! That book is fabulous, and must have been so much work! I am SO impressed.
Hi Shannie!
I looked at some of the book, and it is awesome!! Very nice job. THat looks like it must have been lots of fun to make, you will have fun looking at it. I like how you started with pics of you as a kid, that was fun to see! What a fun hobby you have. I'd love to learn how to work photoshop, it seems like you can do so many neat things with it. Good job!
What a great way to show it all! You know what I love about books that feature 1987-2008? Hairstyles. AND, that I'm in your book with you. :) Glad to be apart of it all!
I LOVE it! How awesome!! :)
I want to see it in PERSON.... in 2 weeks!!!! EEEEEE!!! :)
Post a Comment