I think I have blog ADD. I get sick of my blog template every so often, and decide to change it. Thanks to designerdigitals.com, there is never a shortage of papers and backgrounds to choose from. I don't know much about HTML code, but I sure love playing around with it. I also love the website colourlovers.com to find just the perfect colors to use in my templates. I'm sure there is much, MUCH more to learn than what I know, but I'm not trying to be fancy, just to have a little fun. When there's not much I can control in my life, I can control my blog :)
Another change that I can control: my hair. I went to get my hair cut last night, and before I even sat down, my stylist said to me "I just want you to know that I have already had 3 people print out your picture from my website and bring it in and tell me that's the haircut they want." ha ha too funny - especially considering that haircut was now 3 styles ago for me! I'll have to take a decent pic of my new 'do one of these days (after the sunburn on my forehead from our sailing trip this past weekend stops peeling) because I love it - and its a very welcome change right now.
Who says change isn't a good thing? Certainly not me!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Time For A Change.
Posted by
Shanna
at
17.6.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice new look. And a new hair do?? I need one, but don't know what to explain to a person to get a new do. What does your new cut look like??
Cute cute Cute. You have such classy and beautiful style, I love it. Let's see your new hairdo!
I have always wondered where you get your blog backgrounds. Another great website is http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
You just add it as a page element on your layout page. Much easier than changing the whole template and no risk of losing any of your page elements. Oh yeah, I had that happen and it was a pain in the rear to re-do my side bar elements. Live and learn! ;)
Post a Comment