As many of you, I was very inspired by President Hinckley's funeral services on Saturday. Everything about it was incredible (including the tears that streamed down my face almost through the whole thing - so much for me not being a crier...) I especially loved President Eyring's talk. I want to be like President Hinckley has counseled us to stand a little taller every day of our lives by doing our best.
I also want to very literally stand a little taller ... I jacked up my back again on Saturday at the gym and am walking like a pregnant 80-year old! I went to a new chiropractor (mine was out of town) on Monday and he didn't do much. I have a hard time sitting still for very long and when I get up out of my chair it takes quite awhile; then I have to 'straighten out' before I look semi-normal. Hopefully my regular chiro can help me. I wish I were in UT to go to my dad's acupressurist so he could put the little magic beads behind my ear and make it all go away.
So here's to 'standing a little taller' in every sense of the phrase!!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
I Want to 'Stand a Little Taller'
Posted by
Shanna
at
6.2.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
acupressurist? Sounds really interesting! Where is he located?
Post a Comment